Educate yourself on fluoride health risk

There is no such thing as “healthy doses of fluoride.” Fluoride is an industrial toxic waste, a by-product of the aluminum industry, and should NOT be used in tap water at all.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers fluoride an unapproved new drug for which there is no proof of safety or effectiveness. Also, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology has classified fluoride as an unapproved dental medicament due to its high toxicity.
These conclusions are in line with over fifty years of studies which all indicate fluoridation does not provide an adequate defense against cavities, and fluoride even in the smallest quantities (0.1 ppm) are detrimental.
From higher levels of bone cancer, higher frequency of hip fractures, bone loss, infertility in women, thyroid gland dysfunction, kidney failure, lower IQ and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Doctors, nurses and dentists are technically taught and supported by the big pharmaceuticals, with influences in the political arena as well. Do not look there for the truth. Seek out independent research studies and other scientific accredited sources.  

Educate yourself and your family to know the deadly, sickening truth about fluoride and what it does to your health.

Fluoride in the water is equivalent to forced medication. Administering fluoride to an entire population with a cumulative poison is just what it sounds like — a crime.  

This industrial toxic waste in a public distribution system is a crime and all the parties involved in this forced and distribution in our drinking water should be held accountable because it has negative detrimental health. It is illegal to violate the human body with drugs/medicine or poisons without your consent.

Do not let anyone out there decide for you and your family what you should be drinking!