Dear Life: Feb. 8, 2012

Dear Life,
From the article about International News not taking flex anymore, it said “An interview request sent to the OneCard office was declined.” No shit.

Sincerely,
Just because you work at the OneCard office doesnt mean you own the world …

Dear Life,
Screw interdepartmental fights. As a business kid I LOVE my music roommates who serenade me to sleep every night with jam sessions including, but not limited to, the Backstreet Boys, Katy Perry and Disney. (And my kin/psych science girls who keep me healthy physically and mentally). Bless diversity.

Sincerely,
Open your mind, not your legs

Dear Life,
Cheers to the finest bunch of losers I’ve ever had the pleasure of getting to know. Sapphire never looked better.

Sincerely,
Yes We Will Harass You Again About Voting Because We Care

Dear Life,
I just wanted to wish all the single ladies out there who may feel depressed on Valentine’s day a
Happy Valentine’s day, you don’t need someone to tell you that you’re special.

Sincerely,
Only you matter

Dear Life,
You know what really pisses me off? The fact that our school newspaper gives such little credit to Laurier curling athletes. I mean lets show our rock throwing friends a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t. WORLD gold and they get one paragraph in the “Sports in Brief” section? There is nothing “brief” about the skill and hard work it takes to become the best in the country and now entire world. My mom tells me I’m special and number #1 but that doesn’t put a fing world medal in my hand. These athletes deserve some cred they won fing worlds.

Sincerely,
That shit cray

Dear Life,
Today during my chemistry lab I overheard a services coordinator insulting his own team and their charity fundraiser.

Sincerely,
Sad student who thought Laurier was supposed to be about community

Dear Life,
My BlackBerry broke again?!?!?!

Sincerely,
Thanks a lot RIM

Dear Life,
Madonna? Really?

Sincerely,
Bring back Springsteen

Dear Life,
To the eight-legged demons crawling around: Please remove yourself from my house and/or existence.

Sincerely,
The girl who weaponized 3-hole punches