Arts Bites

Breaking Bad Homeowners Aren’t Selling

The people who actually live inside Walter White’s house on “Breaking Bad” claimed that no amount of meth money could ever convince them to sell their now-famous house.

Fran and Louie Padilla have been living in Walt’s crib since 1973 and it has quickly become an American landmark. Just this month, they had over a thousand visitors.

No one would recognize the inside due to the fact that all inside scenes are shot on a sound stage. Here’s what shocked me: multiple realtors have said the market value for the house is somewhere between $150k to $200k.

I give it until the end of the month until some fanatic makes a down payment.

Yeezus At It Again

It’s clear that Kanye West can’t take a joke as he ripped Jimmy Kimmel a new one in an epic rant to end all rants.

In case you didn’t see it this past week, Kimmel mocked Kanye’s BBC Radio 1 interview with a re-enactment sketch that replaced Kanye with a whiny little child. It’s safe to say Kanye did NOT take kindly to the skit at all.

Shortly after the skit aired, Kanye went on an all-caps meltdown tirade on Twitter, ripping Kimmel for the jab. First reporters, now Kimmel — is anyone safe?

Alanis Morissette Sued By Her Nanny

Anyone remember Alanis Morissette? Well, she is currently being sued by a former nanny who alleges that the singer never paid her overtime or allowed her to take breaks during 12-hour shifts.

Morissette and her husband Mario have been heavily sued by their ex-employee (I’m talking $100k heavy). The nanny claims she was prohibited from leaving the baby’s room while it was sleeping, unless one of the parents or until the day shift nanny relieved her.

Isn’t it ironic?

O.J. Simpson’s Cookie Theft

When you get caught stealing cookies from the prison cafeteria, you’ve officially hit rock bottom, and disgraced NFL great O.J. Simpson just touched down.

O.J., who is currently serving a 33 year jail sentence, was caught with not one, not two, but a dozen oatmeal cookies thieved from the correctional facility cafeteria.

He may have gotten away with his unusually non-violent offence if it wasn’t for an inquisitive guard who noticed O.J. hiding something under his prison clothes. When the corrections officer questioned O.J., he allegedly confessed. For once.

I guess that’s just the way the cookie crumbles, Juice.

“MJ is my baby daddy!”

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but another woman is trying to get #23 to cough up some coin.

Laquetta Theusis claims legendary basketball player Michael Jordan is her baby daddy while the NBA legend claims he’s nothing of the sort.

Laquetta filed a paternity suit, claiming she gave birth to Juyana Rachelle Henderson in August 2010 and that His Airness is the father.

It’s safe to say she is seeking child support — hardcore. If this is anything like the lawsuit filed against Jordan earlier this year by Pamela Smith, who made nearly identical claims, we’re guessing he begs to differ.

We might need to get Maury to settle this one.