Oct. 21, 2009

Dear Life:
I’m sick of being jammed in the elevator with 20 other people with half who get off on the second floor. I walk to the fifth floor just to avoid you lazy sloths!
Sincerely,
Fit For Stairs

Dear Life:
Why do first year science students think it is okay to wear their lab coats everywhere? In the bathroom, in the atrium, in line at Tim Hortons… Someone should teach them that the purpose of a lab coat is to keep the dissection guts and chemicals IN the lab. You are not a doctor, and it does not make you look cool.
Sincerely,
Keeps It In the Lab

Dear Life:
What happened to the Sudoku in The Cord? How am I supposed to stay awake through Wednesday afternoon classes without it?
Sincerely,
Where’s my Sudoku?

Dear Life:
If the Cross Country team was more of a “jogging club” last year can we have our $200 fee back? We busted our asses seven days a week training with a professional Iron Man athlete, and if you had witness any of our interval workouts you would realize that calling us that was sorely mistaken.  We haven’t been cut from Laurier Athletics this year; it just costs us $300 dollars more to participate. A little recognition would be nice Peter Baxter.
Sincerely,
Run Out Of Patience

Dear Life:
Why was their no “bag of crime” in last week’s edition of The Cord? If it is not in this week’s edition, I will personally go on a crime spree to ensure a bag of crime for next week’s edition.
Sincerely,
Bag of Crime is the Only Reason Why I read The Cord*

Dear Life:
Thank you for screwing people over, because it is the only reason why I read this newspaper.
Sincerely,
Hoping Not to Get Screwed

Dear Life:
Why do people commit to something and not follow through with it? If you schedule an appointment, to have your grad photos taken please show up because someone could have taken your spot.
Sincerely,
Angry Angela

Dear Life:
I hate photo albums on Facebook.
Sincerely,
Apparently I Was Way To Drunk Last Night