March 3, 2010

Dear Life,
Not everyone can afford a wardrobe full of nice clothes. We all have our stylish outfits, but once in awhile you have one of those days when your laundry is catching up to you.
Sincerely,
Pay For My Laundry If It Bothers You

Dear Life,
Isn’t it nice when the staff writers actually know what they’re talking about? By the way, Christine Nesbitt is 24 and Marianne St. Gelais won a silver medal on her 20th birthday in the 500m. Maybe journalists should tune into CTV every once in a while before publishing wrong facts about the best athletes in our country and the world.
Sincerely,
Actually Watching the Olympics

Dear Life,
Why do atheists feel the need to put down religion all of the time like it isn’t a big deal? It’s just as detrimental to society as racism, but no one seems to care.
Sincerely,
Afraid to Admit My Faith Because of You Jerks

Dear Life,
This Olympic-bashing must stop! The U.S. may be winning but they are winning with 3rd place finishes, most of the Canadian medals won have been gold and that’s a big deal.
We put too much pressure on the athletes to perform on home turf. We have made history by winning gold at home and for winning gold in ice-dancing for the first time ever and with the youngest skaters ever! The U.S. does well because of sheer numbers, the odds are in their favour but where we lack in quantity we make up in quality.
Sincerely,
I Don’t See YOU Competing

Dear Life,
Thank you SO MUCH for letting the States show just how amazing they are at coming in secon!
Sincerely,
Canada Has the Most GOLD Medals Ever Won By a Host Country During the Winter Olympics

Dear Life,
Where the hell do you get a giant beaver from?
Sincerely,
Canadian

Dear Life,
Why is it that people in my classes constantly use Facebook during lectures and ace their exams?! And seriously, shut up during lectures.
Sincerely,
Trying to Learn