Feb. 24, 2010

Dear, Life, To the “Guy Who Does Not Like Bigots”, how do you “do some research” on whether someone is a homophobe? I’m just curious….I googled it and came up with nothing?
Sincerely,
How Do You Research a Homophobe?

Dear Life,
Why does everyone at this school hate the Pita Shack? We have feelings too. Sometimes your “thank yous” kinda sound like go #*!@ yourself; we do our best to wrap properly and sometimes can’t help if the pitas fall apart. Oh, sorry for filling up the pita so you don’t get ripped off; mommy’s OneCard money is sure going a long way. And if you ask for a whole wheat pita with a chicken/steak stir fry….Good luck.
Sincerely, Buy a Salad

Dear Life,
Why is it that some students believe that the computer lab in the Concourse is a space for a group meeting ? Moreover, do they honestly feel that everyone enjoys being distracted by their debate to do a powerpoint presentation or not?
Sincerely,
Book a Room in the Library

Dear Life,
Why is it that people insist on wearing sweatpants out of the house? I understand that some may think I am strange for being a little stylish, but is that really so bad? Jeans and a sweater aren’t uncomfortable.
Sincerely,
I Actually Take Pride in the Way I Dress

Dear Life,
I find that, lately, most of the Dear Lifes are pretentious, holier-than-thou jerks who need to get off their high horses and realize they’re in the real world. And yes, I realize I’m using Dear Life to say this, but I’m assuming the people who write to Dear Life read it, and so will hopefully hear my message.
Sincerely,
No, You’re the Pompous Jackass