Feb. 10, 2010

Dear Life,
I would like to know why the staff at the Pita Shack feel they have the right to get mad at the person ordering when THEY are the ones who messed up the order?
Sincerely,
It’s Not My Fault YOU Don’t Know How to Make a Pita

Dear Life,
It would be greatly appreciated if the school decided to clean the classroom floors for once.
Sincerely,
Guy With the Dirt and Salt Stains On His Backpack

Dear Life,
How is eating an apple disgusting? I’m sorry if it’s distracting, but man I hate going to the doctor. Lemme know if I spray some apple shrapnel on you, then you can have something to bitch about.
Sincerely,
An Apple a Day Pisses Off the Girl That’s Texting in the Back

Dear Life,
Sometimes, when I’m walking through the Fred Nichols Campus Centre, I see that quaint little presentation board the History Students’ Association has set up. It’s really plain and the words are peeling off. I think it could fall apart at any moment. It’s so charming. It’s so cute. I love you, History Students’ Association! I wish that we could be together. <3
Sincerely,
Biology Student

Dear Life,
I don’t understand why people on the second floor feel the need to take the elevator. It’s only ONE flight of stairs.
Sincerely,
It’s Called Exercise, Get Some

Dear Life,
I really wish people actually cared about the WLUSU elections, or at least cared enough not to elect a homophobic board member. Good work on diversity Laurier! Take five minutes out of your day and read up on the candidates before voting and do some research. Researching is what students do.
Sincerely,
Guy Who Does Not Like Bigots

Dear Life,
I am sick and tired of “activists.” Please stop shoving down my throat how I should be more aware, be more conscious, protest the Olympics, and present myself for some cause I don’t even understand (the same as you all do as well). I would also like you to stop assuming that I don’t do my part. Until you know every side, shut your face and do your research, because it takes brains to protest, and smarts to do it in a non-offensive way. So stop being upset when people come at you. Ever think that you are the one being a mean defensive jerk and the narrow minded one? Learn the back story. So as a heads up – activists, you are often poorly represented, so take care of your own business first.
Sincerely,
Sorry You Are So Caught Up In Your Own Little World. Please Walk Into The Real World. You Might Get An Awkward Reality Shock. There Is Life Outside Of University.

Dear Life,
Why was Residence Life don training (it was louder than O-Week) scheduled at the same time as the LSAT in Bricker Academic?
Sincerely,
I Hope I Didn’t Fail Because Of You

Dear Life,
Why must people insist on continuing to whisper loudly in class immediately after the professor has specifically told them to shut the hell up? Perhaps I’m just giving them the benefit of the doubt that they actually speak English, but I came to university to hear more from my professors than that the class needs to be quiet.
Sincerely,
Shut Up Or Get Out Of My Class

Dear Life,
How did Laurier send my transcripts to the wrong university?
Sincerely,
I’ll Sue If I Don’t Get Into Grad School