Dear Life: September 2, 2012

Dear Life is your opportunity to write a letter to your life, allowing you to vent your anger with life’s little frustrations in a completely public forum.

All submissions to Dear Life are anonymous, should be no longer than 100 words and must be addressed to your life. Submissions can be e-mailed to dearlife@thecord.ca or sent in through the online form on thecord.ca.

Dear Life,
Everyone in the world is egocentrically motivated in their own actions. Even a very act of selflessness is motivated by the very feeling of satisfaction that is felt from doing such act. This means that there’s no such thing as a good person. Whats the deal life?
Sincerely,
Muhammad

Dear Life,
One Direction is the reason why my expectations in men are so high. And they are probably why all my relationships fail miserably.
Sincerely,
I just broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago and have replaced him with five flawless human beings who will not break my heart

Dear Life,
I really hate when my mom washes my underwear with the cheap detergent that I am allergic too
Sincerely,
He who goes to sleep with an itchy bum will wake up with smelly fingers

Dear Life/Asshole,
You have a small dick. You should get that checked out.
Sincerely,
Just a heads up for the next girlfriend…

Dear Life,
I will never stop loving the Spice Girls. NEVER!!!!
Sincerely,
Zigga zig ahh!

Dear Life,
I am officially fed up with my summer job and would like to return to Laurier now. Please?
Sincerely,
Working sucks the big one.

Dear Life,
I wish university was only extracurricular activities, intramural sports, and working out. I wish exams were scheduled better. I wish classes didn’t start so early in the morning, and I wish Loris worked better than it does!
Sincerely,
Malik

Dear Life,
One would think people would stop being two-faced liars after high school. People need to grow out of betrayal. Isn’t university meant to inspire growth and maturity in its students?
Sincerely,
Fed up with Fake Friends