You know what yanks my Cord…

…Stupid celebrity comments — especially when they’re baseless, uninformed or really just plain out of place.

Take Justin Bieber for example. In an interview for popular music magazine Rolling Stone he was cited taking firm ground against abortion in the case of rape and justifying it by saying “everything happens for a reason, I don’t know what reason that is… but everything happens for a reason.”

Other cases, like Mel Gibson’s insensitive anti-Semitic comments, leave a lot to be desired and alienate as well as incite anger in large groups of people.
Celebrities, when not with a publicist or coach, should just learn to keep their mouths shut. They, like the Bieber, are in positions of influence and should really not use that pulpit to put forth any kind of agenda.

Most of these celebrities are in the entertainment business and that’s what they should stick to— entertaining us.

As funny as it was, seeing Bieber mess up in Rolling Stone (I mean really, where was his publicist?), there are a lot of impressionable youth reading his words.
Of course, the Biebs is just an example. There are a lot of celeb flub-ups on a regular basis. And they’re funny too, as long as they’re taken for their entertainment value, rather than as legitimate and informed socio-political views.