Dear Life: Feb. 15, 2012

Dear Laurier Memes
It’s been a week and already you have become an afterthought, why are we all so susceptible to Internet fads? Are our attention spans so short it would make the family from Little People Big World feel good about themselves? You have gone the way of Like a Little, Overheard at Laurier, and Jenny Solda’s campaign.
Sincerely,
Not a child of the ADD generation

Dear Life,
Love is patient, love is kind. It doesn’t envy, it doesn’t boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love doesn’t delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
Sincerely,
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Dear Life,
Many thanks to the exceptionally cute waiter at Wilf’s who decided not to charge me extra for my sweet-potato fries. You, sir, are a wonderful human being. Thank you! <3
Sincerely,
Positive-Feedback

Dear Laurier Memes,
Fr!nge already did that.
Sincerely,
Nice try, though.

Dear Life,
Follow @LaurierGirlsSay
Sincerely,

figureitout

Dear Life,
I think my heart swelled two sizes the day that Wilf’s re-opened. Good
lord I missed going there.
Sincerely,
Buffalo Fingers Make Me Smile

Dear Sunday Concourse Dancers,
Fuck off you talentless bag of never-has-beens. We’re trying to study here because the library is packed to the tits. Go do Zumba at the Y.
Sincerely,
5-6-7-go fuck yourselves

Dear Life,
Once again it’s that time of year to celebrate Michael Jordan’s Birthday. Happy 49th Birthday MJ. Buttttt you can’t party with him cause he’s busy owning a terrible basketball team in Charlotte. So as a consolation, come out to Wilf’s Thursday night to celebrate Brett Frydberg’s birthday instead. Although he has no NBA titles or Finals MVP Awards, he is a lot younger then MJ so the window is still open to win some. 1015 pm sharp, be there!
Sincerely,
That Sexy Turret Security Guard

Dear Life,
Soooo much chocolate. I love Valentine’s Day.
Sincerely,
Cookie Monster

Dear Life,
I’m not pissed, I’m just tired and sad. Why is it that …
Sincerely,
Ughhhhh I forget