Cord-o-scopes: Feb. 10, 2010

Scorpio (Oct. 22 to Nov. 21): This month you planned to dedicate yourself to school work. Unfortunately you will face temptation around the 12th and getting a tan, whether fake and bake or au natural, will bump school right off your priority list.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21): This month the stars are aligned and your luck is going strong. So put down that textbook and pick up that video game controller, your best bet is to just guess on the midterm anyway.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19): You’re feeling left out as all of your friends are preparing for vacations over reading week when you’ll be sitting on the couch at home. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and crack open a bag of chips as they all try fad diets to get swimsuit ready.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 18): You’re excited about having a week off school this month. Unfortunately you have three midterms and two assignments to do the week you come back. Still excited?

Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20): In case you haven’t been following the news, Florida is having one of its coldest winters yet, so switch those bathing suits with jeans and sweaters when packing for spring break.

Aries (March 21 to April 19): This month you’ll spend hundreds of dollars on chocolates and flowers with a life expectancy about as long as the relationship they are for.

Taurus (April 20 to May 20): This Valentine’s Day you will be the lucky target of a secret admirer. Unfortunately you will discover that it is your 43-year-old neighbour who lives in their parent’s basement.

Gemini (May 21 to June 20): This month Mars will cross Jupiter and bring you loneliness. The good news is it will only last for that one day, the 14th.

Cancer (June 21 to July 22): You’ll find yourself caught up in the Oscar hype this month, and you better start practicing your acceptance speech. There is an award in your future, although it’s more likely to be third place in a spelling bee.

Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22): With the 14th fast approaching you are wondering if this year you will recieve some Valentines in the mail. And no, sending yourself one and pretending it is from someone else does not count.

Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22): You may have lost all of your money betting on the Colts in the Super Bowl but your fortune is looking up. You’ll be the lucky winner of an all-expenses-paid trip to the CN Tower, line jump not included.

Libra (Sept. 23 to Oct. 22): Your colour aura is showing a lot of red this month. Either love is coming your way or else you’re going to forget sun block before hitting the beach this reading week.

As a child Andrea Millet was kicked by a horse and can now predict the future.