Behind the scenes, Musk and Grimes welcome their baby boy. In the spotlight, Musk refuses to be controlled

Over the long weekend, Elon Musk tweeted, “Take the red pill,” referencing the notable film The Matrix, to which Ivanka Trump replied, “Taken!”

This use of the film’s symbolism has since spread across the internet as a contentious political metaphor. For those who haven’t seen the film or are unfamiliar with this scene, the red pill versus blue pill scenario refers to choosing a path between truth or ignorance.

The filmmakers do not like Musk’s use of their symbolism due to Musk’s behavior and attitude in the COVID-19 pandemic.

Musk belongs amidst a worldwide population that questions the intentions of authorities and their response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Some argue that COVID-19 is a means of control for the government.

People are feeling overly controlled and held hostage from their freedoms in response to the lockdown measures that have been installed. While these can be viewed as extreme beliefs, Musk has shown his stance on the current situation and largely resides in this community.

However, being an innovative leader in electric cars and the American space program, Musk has influence.

Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, Musk’s Tesla, like many companies, has suffered from its production and economic shutdown. Musk has made it well-known that he does not believe in the severity of this situation and wants to get him and his company back to work.

After making several false predictions about the situation, Musk reopened his Tesla factory and tweeted that “[He] will be on the line with everyone else,” further adding that the authorities should not arrest anyone but him.

While COVID-19 holds influence worldwide, a car manufacturer should not be exempt from the rules. This behavior causes unrest and further complications that could be left out of the picture. Don’t politicians and world leaders have enough to deal with right now?

Musk’s comments, such as “FREE AMERICA NOW,” are putting fans in tough situations and commonly resulting in their backlash. After all,their devotion to his innovative genius and leadership in the tech community, fans are beginning to question the “heroic” state of their “genius” leader. Heroes, not to mention industry leaders, do not have temper tantrums when they don’t get their way.

Musk’s attitude, behavior, and fan reputation are becoming a state of conflict for some Tesla owners. For example, while an individual drives a Tesla car to promote environmentally-friendly products, the individual may not align with Musk’s views over COVID-19 but may be associated with said views.

That being said, the individual feels morally responsible for investing in a company that is negatively impacting society by not following COVID-19 mandates or promoting prevention tactics. Therefore, Musk’s behavior could be driving away potential buyers which is definitely not going to help Musk’s economic prosperity in these pressing times.

Needless to say, Musk is becoming a liability to his company and a rioter against COVID-19. By rivalling the government and testing his fans, Musk does not stand a chance against surviving the pandemic.

Musk is following the path of a social pariah that could ultimately affect his professional career and result in a gradual process of being forced to leave his investments or even his primary organizations, Tesla and SpaceX.

While the rapid changes of COVID-19 continue, it is worth following Musk on Twitter to track his actions and leadership within these anti-authority communities.

On another note, Musk and his wife, Grimes, have taken the baby names to another level. Revealing the name of their new baby boy X Æ A-12 has the public questioning if this is the name on the birth certificate or the baby’s model number.

While this robotic name briefly dominated his Twitter feed, it is good to see that Musk is at least doing well in his personal life.