Bag O’ Crime – Oct 28 – Nov 1

Location:  Off Campus

Reported:  Wednesday, October 28, 2015 @ 10:01 a.m.

A female student complained about having been sexually harassed on Marshall Street by a local taxi driver in the early morning hours on Saturday, October 24. The matter is being investigated by WRPS.

Location:  Fred Nichols Campus Centre

Reported:  Wednesday, October 28, 2015 @ 4:12 p.m.

SCS is investigating the theft of an advertising sign for ‘Smokes Poutine,’ property of Food Services, that had been on display at the main entrance to the FNCC. CCTV camera footage will be reviewed for possible suspect(s).

Location:  Bricker Academic

Reported:  Saturday, October 31, 2015 @ 3:39 p.m.

SCS investigated a report of property damage in classroom BA202 in the Bricker Academic building. A ceiling mounted projector unit had been damaged after it is believed that someone attempted to hang off the unit. No suspects have been identified.

Location:  209 Regina St.

Reported:  Sunday, November 1, 2015 @ 1:33 a.m.

SCS investigated a report of property damage at 209 Regina Street. The damage consisted of a window pane in the common area of the building which had been struck by an unknown person/object. There are no suspects.

Location:  Euler Residence

Reported:  Sunday, November 1, 2015 @ 2:16 a.m.

SCS investigated a report of property damage at Euler residence. The damage consisted of a window pane on an exterior door (north west side of the building) which had been struck by an unknown person/object. There are no suspects.

Location:  Off Campus

Reported:  Sunday, November 1, 2015 @ 9:30 a.m.

SCS were notified by UW Police of a sexual assault involving three Laurier female students. One of the three females had been sexually assaulted by a UW student while walking in the area of Westmount Road and University Avenue.

The suspect was arrested by UW Police and the investigation has been turned over to the WRPS Major Case Unit.

Location:  59 Bricker Ave.

SCS assisted WRPS with a break and enter investigation at 59 Bricker Avenue. At 2:29 a.m., a female Laurier student residing at the property was awoken to an unidentified male within her residence room. The suspect took the females laptop and fled the scene on foot. There are currently no suspects.

Suspect descriptors:

Male, brown skinned, beard, wearing a red baseball cap and a black sweater.

Location:  Waterloo College Hall

Reported:  Sunday, November 1, 2015 @ 2:45 p.m.

SCS attended Waterloo College Hall residence to investigate several occurrences of graffiti written on the exterior of bedroom doors throughout the residence. In all incidents the graffiti was written in black marker consisting of homophobic remarks and one or two random words. There are no suspects in this incident.