Oct. 14, 2010

Dear Life,

Shut the fuck up about leggings. It’s fucking clothing. How about you all worry about bigger things like feeding the fucking homeless or world peace. The amount of fucking time and energy spent on worrying about tight pants is unbelievable.

Sincerely.
Worry about important shit, fuck heads

Dear Life,

Why is it that when you’re bombing down the highway at 140km/h there is always that gino-beat-pumping juice head who insists on driving right up your ass? And why is that I enjoy making him even more angry by purposely slowing down and driving next to an 18-wheeler so he can’t get around me? My advice to you: just because you put a spoiler and $2000 rims on your mom’s mini van doesn’t make your car any better, you shit-head.

Sincerely,
Rant of the Week

Dear Life,

There are not enough places to sit on campus. I walked around for an
hour to find every place full. I had to go sit in my car, and it was
sad.

Sincerely,
Girl who commutes to school and can’t go home between classes

Dear Life,

Mullets are the shit, figure your life out. If Jared Allen wanted you to talk smack he’d stick his arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet.

Sincerely,
Proud Supporter of the Camaro Crash Helmet

Dear Life,

When you are walking around campus during the busy period when classes change, GET OFF YOUR PHONE! Text when you’re not walking. I shouldn’t have to dodge idiot sticks without the self confidence to walk around campus with your head up. It’s so inconsiderate that you text and act like everyone will just get out of your way!

Sincerely,
Grow up and watch where your walking!

Dear life,

Someone please teach WLU profs how to use the projectors in classrooms! It’s really not that hard!

Sincerely,
Sometimes I feel like I’m smarter than you

Dear Life,

Seriously, do Laurier Food Services and WLUSU hate students? Why do the prices keep going up while the service and quality depletes?
It is suspicious that the people who work for WLUSU get 50% off on all their food purchases. So who is covering the costs for these bastards to get their discounts? Students! Make WLUSU members pay in full like the rest of us.

Sincerely,
Paying too much

Ps. fuck you Peters Tim Horton’s for not giving me hot water. You charge for a full drink when I bring my own reusable cup and tea bag? WTF!!!!

Dear Life,

In regards to “I Already want to switch schools” Bravo. Feel free to let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Sincerely
One proud drunken conformist

Dear Life,

I was absolutely appalled at the fashion articles from last issue. Since when are fishnets, coats, loose-fitting tops considered trends? The so-called fashions you are reviewing are not in season, over worn (especially at laurier) and really not “fashionable”. Jeggings? Long skirt with over the knee boots? This fashion advice is terrible.
Next time the cord wants to write an article on fashion, try interviewing an individual who has a passion for fashion or enough fashion credentials to know what is actually in style, and will not just write about what everyone at Laurier wears. Ugh.

Sincerely,
Just got accepted into Ryerson School of fashion. Goodbye boring Laurier