Nov. 4, 2009

Dear Life:
I am sick and tired of the bullshit connections (if you’d like to call them that..) that we get on campus. If webct and internet research are mandatory then what the hell is going on with this so-called internet connection? Are we not paying for this?? I guess it’s true… Laurier wireless IS a myth….
Sincerely,
Connection Timed Out

Dear Life:
Thank you for bringing the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Movie, my absolute favourite from childhood, back into my life. Smoking a bowl and watching it was the best decision I’ve made this year.
Sincerely,
The Green Ranger

Dear Life:
Has anyone ever told the Hawks’ Cheerleaders that the more they move, and the louder they cheer, the warmer they’ll stay in this frosty, post-season weather? I’m fairly certain I can out-cheer those girls from the center stands, surrounded by legions of screaming Golden Hawks.
Sincerely,
Sick of Boring Cheerleaders

Dear Life:
What is up with dudes at Laurier fucking up bathrooms? I’m not sure if you realize but no one gains enjoyment out of you punishing a toilet and leaving it unusable. Oh and heads up, smearing your shit places is not funny, except for the fact you were stupid enough to scoop your own poop out of the toilet. Idiot.
Sincerely,
Not a Shit Disturber

Dear Life:
What ever happened to the stir fry station in the Dining Hall? It was by far the best food they offered. Last year they finally gave us delicious food, only to take it away from us. Please, please bring it back.
Sincerely,
Craving Noodles

Dear Life,
Why did the douchebag dressed as Tiger Woods think it was okay to dress in blackface? Even on Halloween, it’s still considered racism. I hope he got the shit kicked out of him on the way home from the Turret.
Sincerely,
Girl With a Black Boyfriend

Dear Life,
Thank you for what I witnessed the other day: four people crossing King and University, two guys, two girls; none of them wearing pants. It’s the little things in life.
Sincerely,
Funniest Shit Ever