May 19, 2010

Dear Life,
I am ashamed by and disappointed in some of the students here at Laurier. I am thoroughly disgusted by the amount of cigarette butts around our campus (ie. the library!) as well as the litter. For some absurd reason, I thought I was going to school with educated people who knew better. Garbage goes in a garbage can and cigarettes go in a butt disposal. Maybe try quitting?
Sincerely,
I’m Sorry I Thought I Was Going to University with People Smart Enough to Know Smoking Is Bad for You and Is Not Sexy

Dear Life,
I recently went to the Pita Shack to order a spicy chicken (which by the way are delightful) and to my surprise what I had thought was spicy chicken turned out to be a falafel pita. Thanks Pita Shack, these new barriers that prevent us from seeing what goes in our pitas really doesn’t work in your favour and they are probably why so many people are complaining.
Sincerely,
Crushed Chick Pea

Dear Life,
So I just overheard this Asian guy telling his friend that his ideal girl in the world is high in hotness and low in self-esteem. I recognized that guy because I see him talking to high school girls all the time. Geez, get a life.
Sincerely,
Hopes No One Ever Dates You

Dear Life,
Wind: you are loud and obnoxious. You mess my hair up and make me put more effort into walking outside. I can’t go on my run because you are so miserable.
Sincerely,
Suck It

Dear Life,
Sup?
Sincerely,
Me