Cord-o-scopes: October 3, 2012

Libra (Sept. 24 – Oct. 23)
Find yourself running a few extra minutes late to class? Maybe you should spend less time in that Tim Hortons line up. Their sandwiches can’t be that good.

Scorpio (Oct. 24 – Nov. 22)
Seeing as your sign occurs during the fall season it is time to embrace it! Carve pumpkins, go apple picking, frolic in the leaves. Do anything you can before you have to write those essays.

Sagittarius (Nov. 23 – Dec. 21)
At last the cool fall air is here, and nothing feels better than layering up with your favourite sweater. Just try not to bust out the Canada Goose jacket just yet. It’s not that cold.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 20)
Are you one to plan things last minute? Think ahead for this year’s Halloween. No one wants you to show up wearing the costume you did last year.

Aquarius (Jan. 21 – Feb. 19)
Turkey month? Nope. Halloween month? Try again. It’s mid-term month. See those couches in the 2-4 Lounge? Get used to sleeping on them.

Pisces (Feb. 20 – Mar. 20)
If you feel stressed that you’re going to fail or you just can’t take school anymore, stop! Breathe. Go get a cookie and then countdown the days until winter break.

Aries (March 21 – April 20)
The weekly outings to Chainsaw and Phils are fun yet forgettable, but your bank account will remember how much you spend each week. Be careful! It’s only the second month.

Taurus (April 21 – May 21)
Need an excuse to avoid doing work but fit in a mini workout? Take your friend’s adorable puppy to Waterloo Park and watch it play in the leave. Aww.

Gemini (May 22 – June 21)
Next time you go to Phil’s, watch out drinking all those cheap drinks. You may start prancing around, acting like Spider-Man.

Cancer (June 22 – July 23)
If you’re a girl, you’re going to regret not bringing your jacket and wearing those platform heels. Not even the alcohol can save you and keep you warm this time.

Leo (July 24 – Aug. 23)
Those pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks are extremely expensive, but you might as well be festive while soothing your caffeine addiction. It only increases from here.

Virgo (Aug. 24 – Sept. 23)
Do NOT jump in a pile of leaves in the park. Lots of dogs play there and lots of owners are lazy to clean up after them.

Ever since a special pigeon pooped on her head, Carly Basch has seen the future