Cord-o-Scopes: June 2011

Cancer (June 21st to July 22nd)

Nutrition is on your mind lately and you’re wondering how you can stay in summer shape once September rolls around. Remember an apple a day keeps the doctor away, however, apple flavoured vodka doesn’t count.

Leo (July 23rd to August 22nd)

Worry and panic has taken over your thoughts. Whether it’s picking a major, career or even summer job you’re feeling overwhelmed by decisions. Relax! The right answers will come to you in time, with a birthday in the near future it’s time to think about celebrating instead.

Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd)

Your creative instincts are not being appreciated by others. You are feeling like your opinions and ideas are less important. Do not let this feeling get you down. Use the criticism as inspiration and you’ll be back on your feet in no time.

Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd)

You’re feeling extra inspired because of the summer weather at your fingertips. However starring at it from your office job window won’t bring you any excitement. Take a day off and experience all this weather has to offer.

Scorpio (October 23rd to November 21st)

Thinking before speaking has never been your best quality. You may be feeling like your big mouth has gotten you into some trouble recently. Remember karma gets everyone, and try to take it easy on the drinks at your next work party.

Sagittarius (November 22nd to December 21st)

Your busy schedule this summer has you drifting from some of your closest friends. Remember that everyone goes back to school in September and the summer is going to fly past you before you know it. So pick up the phone and give your friends a call.

Capricorn (December 22nd to January 19th)

Work seems to be dragging on lately and you feel a bigger struggle everyday pulling yourself out of bed. Keep your eye on the prize with those big pay checks headed your way.

Aquarius (January 20th to February 18th)

Couch potato seems to be the best way to describe your summer so far. Try pulling yourself off the couch for a change and tackle one of your summer projects. The outcome will be worth it.

Pisces (February 19th to March 20th)

It’s been a hit and miss lately in the love department for you, mostly striking out with people you think are worthwhile. Remember a drunken conversation at bar isn’t the best place to meet your next boyfriend or girlfriend.

Aries (March 21st to April 29th)

You’re feeling trapped under parental control lately. Moving back in with your family for the summer wasn’t your ideal set up, but don’t be so quick to judge it as a negative. You haven’t cooked your own meal, done your own laundry, or cleaned once since you’ve been home. Mom and Dad aren’t looking so bad after all.

Taurus (April 20th to May 20th)

Your dependable nature has you keeping busy. Whether it’s spell checking a friend’s essay or babysitting, it seems your friends and family don’t even ask for favours anymore they just assume you’ll do them. Remember the word “no” can easily be put back into your vocabulary if your feeling unappreciated.

Gemini (May 21st to June 20th)

You are feeling very money hungry lately, picking up extra shifts at work and even cutting back on your drinking expenses. Although your bank account is building, remember the long winter ahead and don’t splurge on a shopping spree any time soon.

During a lovely summer stroll in the park, Vanessa Tharen noticed a strange looking coin on the ground. Since picking it up she can now predict your future.